Monday, March 9, 2009

Next Month

I have eagerly been anticpating the month of March. Why do you ask?? Because it meant that I could finally say that I get to see my Honey NEXT MONTH!!! April will be even more exciting b/c I can then say that I will see him THIS month. There are times when I am overly anxious about seeing his face. I really can't predict yet what I will feel inside or what my reaction will be when I do see him approaching us in that airport. It's almost too hard to bear right now. The anxiety is almost overwhelming but in a good way. I can't wait to hug him. I've always loved his hugs and we fit like a glove. I'm ready to wear that glove again and to feel his arms wrapped around me. I feel safe in his arms. I always have. I am so ready to feel safe again. Yet, I do feel safe in my Father's arms each and every day. My God has taken great care of me and I am so thankful for that. We have all handled this deployment far better than I ever imagined. I know that it's only by God's grace, faithfulness and love for us.

So, April is almost here. We'll get to see Z. He'll go back at the end of April after being home for 15 days. And then, the FINAL count down is on!!! I'll be so ready for August when he's come for good. I love you, my Honey. Even though I much rather have you home with us, the lives that are being changed for our Lord is worth the sacrifice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment