Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Givin' it a go

I have been reading lots and lots of blogs lately from people that I've never met and it's likely that I will never meet them. They have great stories about their daily life and just have a way of expressing that and are so kind to let all of us strangers in. I am no writer per se and I don't strive to be but there is just something in me that is released whenever I do write (or, type, rather). I have always been the kind that can get really get down to the nitty-gritty of my true feeling by just putting it on paper. It comes easier and more freely. So, here I sit at my computer thinking that I may give this blog thing a try. My life and experiences aren't nearly as interesting as the ones that I read and check way too much during the day. The point is that all of our lives are vastly different but unique and valuable each on their own. My plan is to journal my daily life as we continue "combing thru the tangles" of our first Army deployment! Here we go......

No comments:

Post a Comment